This is a home page of Issue Checklist documentation.
You can find a simple overview of the add-on capabilities in paragraphs below on this page.
You can also browse available resources to get an in-depth knowledge of Issue Checklist advanced features.
Issue Checklist overview
Issue Checklist add-on allows users to add simple ToDo list to an issue and watch the progress when succeeding items from the list are completed.
Simple and polished UI makes it a natural extension of JIRA issue page.
Support for JQL makes it possible to search for issues with active ToDo items or search for item text.
Here are the most important features offered by the Issue Checklist add-on:
- Reordering checklist items with drag & drop
- Time and author of most recent change available in tooltip
- Issue keys in item text displayed as links
- Urls in item text displayed as links
- Checklist templates available along with default templates for a project
- Block issue resolving (or other transition) if not all checklists items are completed
- Access and modify checklist through REST API
- Export checklist data
- JQL support to search for issues with not completed ToDo items or search for an item with given text.
- Display Checklist progress/completion information on Agile cards in JIRA Software.
For more examples of how to use Issue Checklist, please browse the following pages.
- Block issue transition
- Checklist Content custom field
- Checklist Progress custom field
- Checklist Completed custom field
- Default Checklist (Default Template)
- JQL support
- Checklist and Recurring Tasks